Welcome to the About Us section of the Crawford & Walker website, Auckland’s trusted customs brokers and clearance agents.
Crawford & Walker Customs Brokers was originally started by Andrew Walker in 1992.
Andrew had spent the previous 15 years as a successful customs officer for the New Zealand Customs Service, where he learnt and understood all aspects of the import / export process and gained valuable experience overall.
In 1999, Philip Crawford joined the business in partnership and the official name Crawford & Walker was created.
The importation of products into New Zealand represents 97% of our business with the remaining 3% for the export of new zealand based products to many countries throughout the world such as China, Thailand, Australia, US and Europe.
Today our business provides a ' proven and reliable customs brokerage service ' for a wide range of different import / export products are based and have offices directly in Auckland Central Business District and the Ports of Auckland.
Specifically, we specialize in the import/export of the following products :
- Specialist Chinese Herbal Remedies
- Asian & Middle Eastern Foodstuffs
- Cars (UK )
- Clothing Importers (China )
- Swamp Kauri
If you are looking for an experienced, proven and trustworthy customs brokerage service, please feel quite comfortable about contacting us directly by either completing the contact form in this website or by giving us a phone call directly so one of our friendly staff may assist you further in your inquiries.
Crawford & Walker will simplify the customs brokerage process completely for you, so you can focus on your business.